Peter Ameadaji was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1984, after graduating from the Nigerian Law School, Lagos, Nigeria. Peter obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria in 1983 and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree from the I.E.S.E. Business School of the University of Navarra, Barcelona, Spain.
He has attended several training courses and seminars on Law, Management and Leadership.
Peter’s career has taken him through several institutions including the Federal Ministry of Justice in Nigeria, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc and PAC SOLICITORS.
He served on the pioneer Board of Trustees of the Nigeria Internet Group (NIG) and on the board of some public and private companies
Peter has been involved in the legal structuring and documentation of several major IT projects, Commercial and Corporate Finance transactions in Nigeria. He is listed as a Recommended Expert by the Global Experts for the year 2011 under the IT and e-Commerce Segment.
Peter is the Managing Partner and leads the Commercial Contracts, IT and e-Commerce team of the Firm’s practice.
- I.E.S.E. Business School of the University of Navarra, Barcelona, Spain
- Insead Business School, Fontainebleau, France
- Lagos Business School, Lagos, Nigeria
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos, Nigeria
- University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria
- Haggai Institute, Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigeria Internet Group
- Lagos Business School Alumni Association
- IT Law and e-Commerce
- Commercial Contracts & Transaction Structuring
- Public Private Partnership & Concessioning