Dominic was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1985 after graduating from the Nigerian Law School, Lagos, Nigeria. Dominic obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria in 1984.
Dominic worked in a private Law Firm in Kaduna, Nigeria for a few years before going into the Financial Services Sector: Banking, Insurance and Non-Banking Financial Institutions. His last employer before joining PAC Solicitors was Cornerstone Insurance Plc. (a public quoted Company) where he rose to the position of Acting Managing Director/CEO and still serves as a non-executive director.
A Chartered Stockbroker and an Executive Coach, Dominic has attended courses and seminars on Law, Finance, Management and Leadership in reputable institutions such as the Lagos Business School,Lagos, Nigeria, Euromoney, UK, London Business School, UK, IESE Business School, Spain, and the Wharton School, USA
- Lagos Business School, Lagos, Nigeria
- London Business School, London, UK
- The Wharton Business School, USA
- IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain
- Enugu State University of Technology, Business School, Enugu, Nigeria
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos, Nigeria
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
- Nigerian Bar Association
- CharteredInstitute of Stock Brokers
- Corporate Finance
- Credit Risk Securitization
- Corporate Governance
- Regulatory Compliance