Information Technology Law
Our Fintech and IT Law unit is made up of seasoned and experienced personnel able to leverage on their wealth of practice experience to provide cutting edge legal advice and support services to our clients. Our team has been engaged in providing legal advice and support services on various IT Sourcing, Procurement and Implementation projects in Nigeria ranging from Public and Private Procurement of both Software and Hardware, Turnkey Technology Solution implementation, IT focused Public Private Partnership (PPP), Implementation, Support and Maintenance Services, Compliance Audit, and Outsourcing and Offshoring.
We have provided legal support and advice on major IT Projects in Nigeria, a few of these are:
• The Bureau for Public Service Reform (BPSR) Project and World Bank financed Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (lPPIS) Project- Pilot Phase
• The Consortium for the Administration of Salaries and Pensions (CASP) Project
• Ogun State Civil Service Human Resource Management and Payroll Computerization Project
• A State-wide CCTV Installation Project in a State in Northern Nigeria
• The National Identity Management Core and Front End Technology PPP Project
• The Tax Identification Number (TIN) – Core Technology Acquisition and Implementation Project
• The Integrated Tax Administration System (ITAS) – Core Technology Acquisition and Implementation project
• Electronic Certificate of Capital Importation (ECCI) Project
• Automation of Federal Government revenue collections - the Treasury Single Account (TSA) Project.